Monday, May 3, 2010

Take sureys and earn money...two companies that work for me

Lots of people ask me if it is worth it to join the survey compaies online. Do they really pay out? Do you really earn anything? Let me tell you that I have tried a lot of survey companies to earn money, and some of them I like, some I do not. I want to tell you about 2 companies I like and recommend trying out! But before I tell you about them, I want to make sure you know about how they work.

Generally when you join a survey company, they have you fill out some sort of questionaire about yourself that they will use to match you up with their surveys. Then you will start getting emails from them with links to surveys to answer. You will start each survey by answering a few basic questions then they will determine whether you really qualify for that survey and whether they still need more responses from people. The sooner you answer the surveys, the better chance you have of being able to complete the survey. And the topic vary widely.

So, the 2 survey companies I really like recently are:
  • Pinecone Research: I love Pinecone Research because every time I successfully complete a survey, like clockwork I get a $3 check in the mail. And they just got even better as far as I am concerned because now you can sign up to have the money directly put into your Pay Pal account! PLEASE NOTE: You may only have ONE account per household signed up for this site or they will invalidate all accounts from the same household!! If you would like to sign up for and try out Pinecone Research, please here.
  • MindField Online: I like Mindfield because the amount you can earn for each survey varies and is often $1-$6 per survey. There is a cash out miniumu of $5, and you can just cash out whenever you want after you have hit that minimum.  They also have a referral program that gives you $1 per referral. So, obviously, I would love for you to sign up under my referral here then get your own referral link and refer your friends!
Do you have any online survey panels you participate in and particularly like? Plese let me know so I can pass on the information!

Photobucket

0 comments: