Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a great week in my mailbox...ATTN Local Readers-watch your mail!!!

Wow, Friday and Saturday were really nice mail days for me!! Check out the exciting things I got in the picture above! I know it is hard to tell what it all is, so let me tell you:
  • My Kraft BBQ Summer Pack from Facebook came (really fast)! It contained the 2 Sundried tomato and basil Wheat Thins pictured above (and a third one that I promptly ate), a coupon for a FREE Bulls-Eye BBQ Sauce, a coupon for a FREE Oscar Meyer Hot Dog pack, and 3 free samples of Caramel Latte coffee mixes (not pictured as I gave them away since I do not drink coffee).
  • One free Dr Scholl's For Her insole (yes-only one...weird freebie, but I guess they think you will love it so much you go out and buy the set!)
  • FREE sample of Philosophy Miracle Worker.
  • FREE sample of Kellogg's Fiber Plus bar to try and review from Viewpoints.
  • FREE Covergirl ShineBlast Lipgloss from Harper's Bazaar for participating in the Covergirl Insider Program.
  • Coupon for any FREE Sunsweet product (up to $5.50 value).
  • A bonus sale for the new Hy-Vee location opening here in Omaha (I will wrote more about that in another post).
  • THE BIGGEST, AWESOMEST SURPRISE IN MY MAILBOX (mostly because I did not sign up for this one):  a $5 gift card to Walmart (to be used at the newly remodeled L street location).  LOCALS READERS: WATCH your mail for your gift card-it looks like a Walmart ad at first glance, and you have to make sure to open it up to see that the gift card is inside!!

Photobucket

0 comments: