Friday, June 25, 2010

The collapse of beckee's world this week...aka why there are no deals today...

Well, what a crazy day! Do you ever feel like EVERYTHING is falling apart around you all at once? This week alone, my car died, my AC died, my laptop died and BOTH of our toilets sprung leaks...ahhh...

By way of explanation for my blogging absence...here at Beckee's Abode, we have 2 "working" computers-a nice newish laptop and a very slow, ancient desktop. The desktop takes like 10 minutes just to start up and is slow as molasses once it is up!

Currently, our laptop is in the computer hospital as it was infected by a terrible virus. I am feeling like my right arm was removed. This is the first time today I have been able to get online (some earlier posts went up that were pre-written and scheduled) and my poor husband who is working nights this week has been up all day today helping with the laptop (which as I mentioned ended up at the shop anyway).

Needless to say, I am currently on the ancient desktop trying to get this out just to let you know why I am absent from my blog world. It may be a day or two before I get up and running again, so I REALLY apologize. Please don't give up on me though, I will be having some fun and exciting things coming up when I get this newest problem fixed!

Photobucket

0 comments: