Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Freebies Round up!

I just wanted to put together a list of the Father's Day Freebies I am aware of around Omaha. If you have more to add to my list, please leave a comment and let me know. Here's what I have:
  • Culver's Millard location is giving dad's a free 1 Scoop Sundae on Father's Day.
  • Dad's can eat a free buffet (with purchase of a buffet) on Father's Day (This Sunday June 20th) at Valentino's.
  • If you are signed up for Noodles and Company e-newsletter, you should have gotten an email that you can print out and take dad in this weekend for a FREE BOWL of noodles, soup, or salad. (Offer cannot be combined with other offers. One offer per person. Duplication of the offer is prohibited. Offer valid June 18 through June 20, 2010 at participating locations only.) See offer online here.
  • Dad's get a free dessert of their choice at Jerico's on Father's Day (it does say to reserve early)
While I was putting together my list above, I found a great Father's Day Freebie Post on Free Sample Freak that you should check out here.

I also just found another GREAT list of Father's Day Restaurant deals on Smart Couponing that you shoul check out here.

Photobucket

0 comments: