Wednesday, June 16, 2010

got2b Smooth Operator lustre lotion review (with pictures)!!

As I have mentioned, I am a mom of 4 kids ages 2-7. I am busy and do not have a whole lot of time to mess around with my hair. In spite of my lack of time, I like to have my hair look smooth and out together. Unfortunately, I have the frizziest hair with the most crazy fly-aways in the world. So, even pony tails end up looking crazy by the end of the day.

That being said, when I saw that Bzz Agent was doing a campaign with göt2b® Smooth Operator lustre lotion, I was intrigued, so I signed up to try it out, and was lucky to be chosen to test it!

Now I usually hate to use much product in my hair because I HATE the feeling of heavy, greasy or crunchy stuff on my head. I HATE it. I want touchably smooth hair that I can touch and that my husband can play with without getting his fingers all nasty. I also hate using products that do not work! If I am going to put something in my hair, I want it to really work! So, when I read the following information from göt2b® on Bzz Agent I was excited to try it out:


We didn't think it was possible, but göt2b® smooth operator smoothing lustre lotion just got smoother. Thanks to an ingenious formula upgrade, this decadent lotion now contains cashmere, prized for its luxuriously lightweight and irresistibly soft properties. How smooth is it? Imagine a baby chick, draped in velvet, on a silky down pillow in the middle of a cloud and you're almost there.

göt2b® smooth operator smoothing lustre lotion shapes, smoothes, controls fly-aways and gives your hair an amazing weightless lustre that's touchably soft. Plus it protects against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant, too.


So, now I am sure you are asking how it worked. Well, I put the lotion in my hair and it felt soft and smooth going in. My hair still felt smooth like my hair does without anything in it later in the day. In fact, I think it was softer and smoother to the touch than usual. And it passed the ultimate challenge-when my husband touched my hair, he thought it was touchably smooth as well, and was able to play with my hair without feeling like it was covered in nasty products at all.

As I mentioned above, I have very wispy hair-it is wavy and full of fly aways. I have never, ever found anything that truly controls all my hair. It will not be tamed. So, I figured my hair was the ultimate challenge for this product. Following are some actual pictures (that I cannot believe I am sharing with you) of me.

Here is the first picture or me taken at the end of the day on a normal day, using my usual routine (without the göt2b® Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion):

Notice the scary amount of fly aways all over.

Next is the picture at the end of the first day I tried the göt2b® smooth operator:

Note that there are still a few wispies, but not nearly as many as the first picture. I also want to note that the second day I tried the Smooth Operator, it looked even better at the end of the day (though my camera was out of battery so I could not get a picture).

All in all I thought it was a fantastic product and although it did not tame all my crazy fly aways, it did tame many of them, and did so better than any product I have tried in the past.

If you want touchable soft and smooth hair I highly recommend trying göt2b® smooth operator lustre lotion. Please not I also tried and liked the göt2b® smooth operator hairspray and really liked that as well!

Look for these products at grocery stores and drug stores near you retail at about $5.99.

**As a Bzz Agent I was given a coupon for a free product for me to try, and I was given samples and coupons to share. As always, all opinions expressed in this review are my own.

Photobucket

0 comments: