Friday, June 11, 2010

Reminder: FREE Asian Festival SLC tomorrow!!

Just a reminder of this fun, FREE event tomorrow:

Some of you might be aware that my husband lived in the Philippines for 2 years, and when he came back to Utah, he and his mom started a business selling pearls. As part of the Pearl business, we went to a lot of places to sell the pearls. Probably my favorite place we went to sell was when we had a booth at the Utah Asian Festival! It was so fun to be there!

That being said, I was really excited when I saw a huge ad in The Salt Lake Tribune yesterday that the 33rd Annual Asian Festival will be going on while I am here! And it has FREE ADMISSION & PARKING!!! So, I thought I would let you all know about it.

This Saturday from 10:00-8:00 on Saturday, June 12 at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy will be the Asian Festival. There is a full day of entertainment and fun planned! To see more about it, click here.
Photobucket

0 comments: