Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Snikiddy review +coupon link!

Well, I told you before here that I got my first sample and mission from Smile.ly to try Snikiddy Baked Fries and share my opinion. I am happy to report that it is a very favorable opinion as you can read below, but first, here are just a few facts about Snikiddy Baked Fries (I am quoting this from Snikiddy):


Baked Fries from Snikiddy are a healthy, tasty alternative to the typical fried snacks such as potato chips, veggie sticks and veggie chips. These crunchy, savory baked fries have 50 percent less fat than regular chips, making them a favorite for families seeking healthy snack options.

At Snikiddy we insist on only THE BEST all natural ingredients. We take pride in knowing that all of our tasty morsels will pass the real test ....your family!

•50% less fat than potato chips
•Gluten and Wheat Free
•No Preservatives
•No Corn Syrup
•No Trans Fat
•Low in Saturated Fat
•No Hydrogenated Oils
•Peanut Free
And now my review:

Rating: 10/10

I got a free sample of these great Snikiddy baked Fries (Cheddar Cheese flavor) and I loved them! I was not sure I would like them and I put off trying them for a while. I was so surprised to find that they tasted SOOO good! A bit like Cheetos but with more flavor and a crunch I really like (not like a puff exactly or like the crunchy Cheetos-kind-of in between).

Excellent product! I will purchase these in the future and cannot wait to share the samples I have with my friends and family! EXCELLENT!

I will add that I have now shared 2 of my bags of samples and they were also loved by all. My husband Wes and my kids loved them!! We are going to share some more bags today and this week, and I suspect they will be loved as well!

Thanks Snikiddy for my free sample snacks.

If you want to try them yourself, Visit Snikiddy.Alice.com for $1 off a package of Snikiddy Baked Fries.

Photobucket

0 comments: