Monday, June 14, 2010

A week's worth of freebies by mail...

Here is the big long list of all the other fun stuff (ie freebies) I got in the mail over the past week while I was gone. They are all pictured above:
  •  P&G Sampler box including samples of Tide, Bounce, Cascade, and Pantene.
  • NeilMed Neti Pot
  • FREE Lipstick for sharing my goal from Walgreens and Revlon
  • Sahale Snacks Southwest Cashews for my husband and Sahale Snacks Tuscan Almonds for me
  • Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup Sample
  • Coupon for FREE Lofthouse cookies for my husband for his birthday this month
  • Issue of Cosmopolitan from my FREE subscription
  • Special K Protein Meal Bar (with 2 $1 off coupons)
  • True Citrus sample pack (2 True Lemon, 1 True Lime, 1 True Orange, and a $1 off coupon)
  • Travel information about Clay County, Missouri
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease collection samples
  • $5 off at Tuesday Morning for being a Preferred Customer (ie signing up for their emails and mailings)
  • Stopain sample plus $2 off coupon
  • Secret Clinical Sample from Wal-Mart (It is pretty good sized for a sample-like a travel size)
  • $2.28 Rebate check from Banquet
  • Letter from Genesis Today explaining that they ran out of their FREE 64 oz Acai Berry bottles, but that they hoped this discount coupon for Goji Berry juice would be appreciated instead-then it had a coupon for a FREE 10 oz Goji Berry Juice! That is a company I like-if they run out of the original samples, they send you something else at least!! NICE!
So, what freebies have you been getting in your mail lately?! I would love to know if you are getting fun stuff as well!



Photobucket

0 comments: