Friday, July 30, 2010

FREE sample of Skinner;s vaporizing salve

Go here to request a FREE 1 oz jar of Skinner’s Vaporizing Salve. All you have to do is enter your email address and in the comment section enter your mailing address, then click submit. (I cannot get over the fact that is is called Skinner-I keep thinking of the Simpsons..."Skinner!")

FYI, "Skinner’s Vaporizing Salve is effective for providing relief from many common ailments including aching joints, arthritis, blister treatment, common cold, cough, hemorrhoids, rheumatoid arthritis, sinus infection, psoriasis, and much more."

Thanks Mojo Savings.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Yona Williams said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog (Yona Writes) and entering a giveaway. I am now your Google Connect Friend! I LOVE deals and requested this freebie this morning - can't wait to see what it does. Take care!