Friday, July 16, 2010

Lemonade stand to benefit JDRF tomorrow in Omaha!!! Stop by if you can!!

I wrote about my friend Amy and her daughter Annabella with Type One (juvenile) Diabetes. If you can support the walk for JDRF here in Omaha, please do. If not though, my friend Merrilyn posted this on facebook about another wasy you can donate to the JDRF here in Omaha TOMORROW, Saturday 7/17 (and help some little girls out):


Hey Friends. I have two different friends here in Omaha, both with daughters (about my girls ages) with type-one (juvenile) diabetes. So, I am going to walking on AUG 7th in the JDRF's walk for a cure and I would LOVE anyone to join me. If ou are unable to join in the walk, please come buy some lemonade TOMORROW from some of the sweet girls with diabetes who are raising money for the JDRF. The lemonade stand will be at the shadowbrook subdivision (off of Ida and Military) next to the play ground from 9-12pm.


Photobucket

0 comments: