Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunday Savings (late): Beckee's Best of Walgreens 7/4-7/10

FYI-Not really impressed this week, but here are a few deals...

As a bit of an intro, since I started shopping at Walgreens and getting Register Rewards (RR), I seem to always have RRs that I need to use before they expire. In case you do not know, RR are the same as Catalinas at other stores which are basically coupons you get back for future purchases. Well, I try to "roll" the rewards by using them to pay for things that give me new RR, and it is a bonus when those things I can roll are things I really need, or can get free.

This list will include items with RRs this week that I think are good, as well as any deals that I think are worth mentioning (even if they do not have RR). This is NOT a comprehensive list, just the items I think are great deals. Please see your local ad to see ALL your local deals this week.

First, the items that are "like getting them free" after RR:
  • None this week
Other RR deals:


  • Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Sale $9.89, get $5 RR back, like getting for $4.89 (use the coupon from the P&G insert and make this deal even sweeter)
  • COlgate Dental Care toothbrush or toothpaste Sale $2.99, get $2 RR, like paying $.99
Other (non RR) deals I like this week:


  • $3 off Propane exchange after mail in rebate in store
  • $.19 school supplies (pens and pencils)
  • BOGO Candy (Werther's, Riesen, Toffifay, Lifesavers)
  • $6.99 Little Swimmers


Photobucket

0 comments: