Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekend Warriors Staycations: Readers please share!

Last week for Thrifty Thursday, I asked for YOU to share your tips and got some great ones, so today for Friday's "Daycations" I am asking readers to share their favorite place to spend a daycation near you. It doesn't matter where you live-just share your favorite.

Please leave a comment sharing your favorite and include your first name and where you live (city, state) and one of your favorite places nearby to spend a day (you can also share why you like it if you wish). You may leave this on the Facebook wall, in a comment here on the blog or email me (beckeesdeals@gmail.com ).

Here is my sample:
Beckee in Omaha, NE.  I have a lot of favorite places to go for a day away, but one I will share today is going to the Wild Animal Park and to Mahoneys between Omaha and Lincoln. 

Or...
Beckee from Salt Lake City, UT   One of my favorite places to go for a day growing up in Salt Lake was Snowbird to hike! I miss my mountains and cannot wait to get back to them some day!

Photobucket

0 comments: