Friday, July 9, 2010

Why all the reposts?! + a question for the readers-please answer!! :)

Reposts stink...total cop out-I know...but here is the thing, I am on an ancient desktop that takes me triple the time to work on this blog so I do not have the time to research out the Tuesdays Travels or Weekend Warriors info right now. Please forgive me!

The GREAT news is I was notified by Toshiba late last night that my laptop is fixed and shipping back, so once we get that back and up and running I will be able to get back on the ball and give you some new info.

So, here is the big question of the day-what destinations would you like to see in Tuesdays Travels? Or in the Weekend Warriors Daycations? Please comment here, on Facebook, or email me at beckeesdeals@gmail.com  and let me know what you want to see-I really need your help and  inspiration here!


Thanks for reading and thanks ahead of time for your suggestions!!



Photobucket

0 comments: