Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CVS is finally in Omaha!!

I realize this post is about a week late, but I just noticed I never posted this information! So, if you have not heard, CVS is FINALLY in Omaha. There are 2 stores open now and more coming in early 2011! Yeah! I love that there are more options here now for the drug store deals. I have often seen other bloggers write about the free or extra cheap deals they get at CVS and I have been so jealous that they live near one! Well, no need for jealousy any more!

The 2 stores open are in West Omaha located at 144th and West Maple Road and 108th and Fort Streets. The ones coming in 2011 will be at 144th and U Streets in Millard, Harlan Drive and Galvin Road in Bellevue, and Sixth Street and Kanesville Boulevard in Council Bluffs.

Read all about it on the Omaha World Herald site here.

Photobucket

0 comments: