Monday, September 13, 2010

Bzz Agent: I get to try out Elmer's/X-Acto Crafters items!!!



One of my favorite websites I use and participate in is Bzz Agent. It is a site for reviews and where you can apply for "bzz campaigns" where they send you products to try out and review and/or tell people about. In the past, I have done bzz campaigns for Babies the movie and Got2B hair products.  I love it as I get to try out new products and tell my friends and family all about them (or in the cas of the movie-I got advanced access to content to share).
 
I recently got accepted to a new Bzz campaign that I CANNOT wait to tell you more about! It is one for Elmer's and X-Acto where they will send me some fantastic crafters materials (what they are sending me is pictured above), that I can try out and tell you about! I could not be more excited for this one! You can look forward to some upcoming posts about these products when they arrive and I get to make something fantastic with them!

**Note that I am a Bzz Agent and will receive these products to sample from Bzz Agent as part of this campaign. When I do receive them though, I promise all opinions expressed will be my own.**



Photobucket

0 comments: