Thursday, September 2, 2010
WOW-I cannot believe it is only Thursday! As Andrea told you all, I am "Out of Office" if you will. What that really means is that my husband has his written boards coming up on September 10, and he took this whole week off to study. So, our only working computer is now being used pretty much all the time by him for his studying. You might say he is being a PC hog like the cat in the picture above!  :)

The only reason I am on now is because he went in to work this morning for a study session there! YES! I have a precious few moments to post before he returns home, and I am going to take advantage of that time to let you know about an upcoming review! Watch for another post coming in a couple minutes here about that, then know that I will be back and running as usual by next Monday! I am sorry for any inconvenience and hope you will not give up on me for this week!

Photobucket

0 comments: