Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wholly Guacamole review + coupon!!

A few weeks ago I got an email from a PR rep at Wholly Guacamole. She was letting me know about a new PR website they have and inviting me to submit an application on the site and possibly get some samples. I was pretty excited to give it a shot as I LOVE Wholly Guacamole! I submitted my information and did not think about it again.

Well, last Thursday, my doorbell rang and when I got to the door, I saw a large box. I had no clue what I was getting, so I was pretty excited to open it up and see. Imagine my excitement and surprise when I opened it up and found a huge cooler full of the following delectable foods:

Oh yeah! I have to admit that before this I had no clue that Wholly Guacamole had anything BUT Guacamole! But wow! We have tried the Guacamole, One of the Queso dips and the Salsa. We have yet to try the spicy guacamole and the white Queso.

Can I tell you that all this food was SOOO good! I usually make guacamole homemade and rarely like store or restaurant versions, but theirs is awesome! I actually love it and boy it is so much easier than making it from scratch. The salsa tasted so fresh and was (for me) just the right amount of spice. It was pretty mild but with a slight spiciness to it. The queso dip is my son's favorite! He asked me yesterday how we ever lived without it. He loves it on tacos, bread, as a veggie dip or chip dip. He will eat it at anytime with pretty much anything. I also thought it was really good.

If you want to try out some awesome Wholly Guacamole, head to their "Homegating Headquarters" where you can grab a $1.50/1 Wholly Guacamole coupon (as well as get some cute Halloween ideas)!


Photobucket

0 comments: