Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Best of Holiday card: Shutterfly 2010!!


Shutterfly is one of my favorite online sites! I have gotten some fantastic deals through their site-free photo books, great deals on photo cards, and other photo deals. I used them for my Christmas Cards last year and LOVED them! So, I am super excited to tell you about their new 2010 Holiday Card designs. First let me show you a few of my favorites:




Aren't they fantastic?! I love that you can choose options with one picture or with many. With a family of 6 plus one on the way, I always appreciate the options like the top and the third designs above. I love that I can put a picture of the whole family plus an individual picture of each child (including the Ultrasound picture of the new baby). I LOVE that it is an option to do so.

Keep in mind, that the 4 cards pictures above are just some of my favorites, and there is such a HUGE variety! There really is something for everyone at Shutterfly. You can get photo Christmas cards like the ones pictured above, but you can also get other things as well like Hanukkah Cards or Christmas address labels. You can even order Thanksgiving cards. There is really a card for any occasion and you can personalize them as you wish.

I love Shutterfly and they have some fantastic new designs for this holiday season. All my experiences ordering from them in the past have been fantastic from ordering and customer service all the way through receiving a quality product that I love!

AND best of all, right now, Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards. Go check out all they have to offer-I am sure you will not be disappointed!!



Photobucket

0 comments: