Monday, November 15, 2010

Black Friday Previews...

Lots of places have begun to release their Black Friday ads. As I mentioned in my previous Black Friday post, make sure to double check your local ads on Thanksgiving to make sure what you are looking for is part of your local ad as sometimes they vary regionally and sometimes the early released ads are not exactly the same as the final ads.

That being said, I want to tell you about a website I found and love! It is Black-friday.net. Here are a few reasons I particularly like this Black Friday site:
  • They have listed all the Black Friday ads that have been released.
  • You can search the lists by store or by item.
  • You can sign up for email alerts for when new ads are released.
  • You can make yourself a list on their site of the items you are interested in (which is an easier way to make the list I talked about in my previous post).

As an FYI-they have just released the WalMart ad and the Toys R Us ad is already up-those are usually 2 of my favorites and I am going to go look through them in just a minute here!




Photobucket

0 comments: