Monday, November 8, 2010

Review of 50 States Trivia Pack + FREE Printables link!!!


My kids love to learn! Seriously LOVE it-especially when they think it is a game! That is why I was SO excited to test out and review the Python Printable Games United States Trivia Pack of 50 games.

My kiddos are smarties, but I feel like they are lacking a bit in their science and social studies/geography areas. Granted my kids are only 7, 6, 4, and 2, but there is always room to learn and teach no matter how young the kids are. And I have not found a whole lot of resources that they like to help in these 2 areas. SO, when I had the chance to do this review I was really excited.


I downloaded all 50 games, and took a peek. Each Trivia game has 15 questions about the state and an answer page. The questions vary from a couple easy, commonly known questions all the way to questions that are interesting facts that you probably have never heard. I grew up in Utah and only knew the answers to about 8 of them, and I learned 7 interesting facts that I probably should have already known (my husband knew like 13 or 14 of the answers).

After I checked it out, I thought I would print out the Utah one and test it out with my 7-year-old (she was born in Utah). I brought it upstairs and we went through the questions. She knew very few, maybe 1 or 2 answers, but LOVED reading the answer page and learning about where she was born. When she was finished with reading the answers, she immediately went and tested my husband on it then asked if she could print the Nebraska one to test the boys (since they were born in Nebraska).

She tested the boys on the Nebraska one and the 6-year-old loved it where as the 4-year-old was not as interested. All in all though, my 2 oldest children loved these trivia games and learned a lot about different states. So far I believe they have gotten through about 10 states.

As I said, my oldest 2 kids loved these trivia games, and I would recommend them for older children (maybe 5 or 6 and older). I could not get my younger 2 kids (ages 4 and 2) excited about them, but I think most of the trivia was just a little over their heads (and just not within their areas of interest).

The Python Printable Games United States Trivia Pack of 50 games.
is only one of the packs of games they offer! You can see their wide variety here. AND best of all you can get FREE printables here! GO check it out and see if there is something there for you and your kids to play and learn together! I bet you will find something you like!

***For purposes of this review, I was given free access to the Python Printable Games United States trivia Pack of 50 games on e-junkie.com. Thanks to Tomoson.com for helping me find this opportunity! As always, all opinions expressed are my own!***
Photobucket


[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

0 comments: