Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sign up for itsThoughtful and spread the word to earn Amazon Gift codes!!

Friends-You will want to get in on this and quick! According to their own websites description,
"itsThoughtful is a vibrant social shopping community focused on gift shopping. Its a forum for people to share and discover the most popular, creative, thoughtful, unusual, funny, unique (we can add more adjectives but you get the idea) gift ideas in the world.
Its the new way to shop, share and discover great gifts for your loved ones."

I find the idea rather interesting! AND, If I get 15 people to join this website before 12/15 using my Referral Link, I will get a $25 Amazon Gift Card! AND the great part is that if you join then you too can send out your referral link to your friends and earn your own Amazon Gift Code!

So PLEASE Sign up (use your junk mail email) using my referral link!

After I hit my 15 referrals, I would be happy to change the referral link in this post to someone else's referral link and help you get your 15 referrals as well. So, after you sign up, leave your referral link in a comment here and I will change the referral link in this post after my 15 is reached!

Photobucket

0 comments: