Thursday, January 27, 2011

DQ Customer Appreciation Saturday=HALF OFF!!!

Celebrate Customer Appreciation Days at participating Dairy Queen locations!! Some locations had their Customer Appreciation Day yesterday (sorry I did not know that in time to let you know, my local store has it Saturday and just sent me an email about it), but some are having theirs on Saturday. It is such an awesome Customer Appreciation gift Dairy Queen is giving-thsy are giving us 1/2 off items on their menu! YES, I said HALF OFF!!! NICE-I know where we will be eating Saturday!

Please click here to find a participating store near you and find out if your store has appreciation day Saturday (you will also want to check and see if your store is offering 1/2 off cakes, novelties, or everything)!
Photobucket

0 comments: