Friday, January 14, 2011

Join itsThoughtful (possibly earn $20 Amazon card for your referrals!!)

Friends-You will want to get in on this! According to their own websites description,
"itsThoughtful is a vibrant social shopping community focused on gift shopping. Its a forum for people to share and discover the most popular, creative, thoughtful, unusual, funny, unique (we can add more adjectives but you get the idea) gift ideas in the world.
Its the new way to shop, share and discover great gifts for your loved ones."

I find the idea rather interesting! AND, they are having a referral bonus program right now. So, for every 15 people I refer that join this website before 2/14 using my Referral Link, I will get a $25 Amazon Gift Card! AND the great part is that if you join then you too can send out your referral link to your friends and earn your own Amazon Gift Code/card!

So PLEASE Sign up (use your junk mail email) using my referral link! It is quick and easy to sign up and you are not required to buy anything for me to get credit, then you can begin spreading the word to get your own card. Just make sure you verify your email after signing up.

Thanks for your help and I really think you will enjoy this site!!
Photobucket

0 comments: