Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday Soda Steals

OK we buy a lot of soda at this house. A LOT. And so I always pricematch the best sales around at Walmart to save as much money as possible on something I will be buying with or without a deal (soda is just one of those things at our house). Lately, with my sickness, I have had a bit of a hard time keeping track of all the sales going on. There are soda sales in both the Sunday through Saturday ads that come in the Sunday paper and in the Wednesday through Tuesday ads that come on Wednesdays. So, I decided to just do a Sunday round up of the best deals going on Sunday through Saturday then I can compare those to the Wed-Tues ads each week.

I should note that I do not buy soda 12 packs unless they are $3 or less per 12 pack, and I do not consider it a good deal unless it is $2.50-$2.75 or less for a 12 pack. I do not ever buy 2 Liters (2L) for more than $1 ever. I look for deals that are more like $.50-$.88 for 2L. Some weeks are better than others. This week is not the best week to buy soda if you are a Coke fan like me, but good for Ppsi fans!!  (So I will only buy what we need if any and I will stock up on a better week.) (I will *** the best deals)

That all being said, here are the best Sunday-Saturday soda sales going on around Omaha:
  • Dr Pepper 2 L $1 @Dollar General
  • Dr Pepper 12 packs 2/$6 @Dollar General
  • ***Pepsi product 12 packs 4/$10 ($2.50 each!!) @Walgreens
  • Pepsi product 2L 4/$4 @Walgreens 
So, there you have it!

Photobucket

0 comments: