Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Upcoming CSN stores review!!

I have told you before a lot about CSN Stores. I love them! They have sooooo many great things on their 200+ websites. There is something for everyone, from Delsey luggage to a new light fixture, from toys to cooking equipment.

There is a lot of great stuff there and I recommend checking them out. I have bought a toaster oven, a little picnic table, Pizza Party set, Pretzel Making set, boots and other things through their websites, and we really love them.

For an upcoming review, CSN Stores are going to let me pick something to review, and I cannot wait to start looking around their websites and choosing what I want to tell you about!

Be on the lookout for the upcoming review, and in the meantime, go check them out!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I had never heard of CSN until reading about it on a blog a couple of days ago. I will definitely check it out.