Thursday, February 24, 2011

AWESOME Walmart trip...Over $100 in savings!!

Well, You know it is a good shopping trip when the checker comments that you did really well at the end of the transaction!! And I really made out at Walmart yesterday!!! I did not take a picture of everything before I unloaded the bags sadly, so I will have to just tell you about it. The gist of it is that I got items that before price matching and coupons would have cost me $159.21 plus tax, but after coupons and price matching, it cost me $47.67 plus tax. Friends, that is a Savings of $111.54.

I won't give you the detailed run down (unless you want it), but here is what I bought:
  • 4 matching Kids Turtlenecks
  • 1 Hannah Montana Skirt
  • 2 pairs of Girls Pants
  • 2 Nice Button Up Girls shirts
  • Duck Tape
  • a replacement Headlight (this was the killer item...it was $10 on its own with NO discounts of any sort...ouch)
  • 1 box Hard Taco Shells
  • 3 Loaves of Bread
  • 2 Dozen Large Eggs
  • 3 8 oz bags of shredded cheese
  • A 3 lb roll of Ground Chuck
  • 8 2 Liter bottles of Pepsi Products
  • Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner
  • 1 HUGE can of Mini Ravioli
  • Egg Beaters
  • a HUGE bag (40 Fish Filet bag) or Gortons Fish
  • Planters Almonds
  • Doritos
WOW! I felt good, and it made me feel even better when the checker comment about how well I did at the end!!

Photobucket

0 comments: