Friday, February 4, 2011

Get ready for FREE Coffee Mate on FB!!!

Just a reminder that this will go live in about 15 minutes so get ready!!
Have I ever mentioned how very much I love all the Facebook freebies (well I love them when I get them)?!

I am excited to remind you that today at 11am CST, CoffeMate is giving away 100,000 coupons for FREE Coffee Mate!!! I do not drink Coffee, but this creamer is HEAVEN in Hot Chocolate!!!

I am REALLY excited for this one, and although they will likely go pretty quick, there are a lot available!

Get ready in advance by going here and "Like"-ing Coffee Mate on Facebook, AND then click on their Event tab and RSVP that you will attend the giveaway! Then be ready a few minutes before 11AM CST NOW (Friday 3/4) YEAH!!

Some fine print: There is a limit of 1 coupon per person per email and a maximum of 2 coupons per address. Allow 2-3 weeks to receive your coupon via mail.
Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: