Monday, March 14, 2011

Cici's Pizzas-GREAT deal for a family dinner out!

As you know, we have a large family with 4 kids and one coming (hopefully SOON). SO, if we want to go out to eat and take a break from cooking, we have to find GREAT deals. We look for kids eat free deals a lot and for inexpensive, great restaurants. Well, We have found a great inexpensive dinner buffet, Cici's Pizzas.

Did you know that Cici's Pizzas has a $4.99 endless value dinner (buffet) that includes pizza, pasta, salad, bread sticks, and desserts? And for kids the endless value dinner is even less (it is less that $3). Which means, for my HUGE family of 2 adults and 4 kids, I can feed the family for less than $25.

I know what you must be thinking because I was thinking the same thing when I heard of Cici's-for that cheap, could it possibly be good?! Well, I had the chance to go try it out a few weeks ago when the kids school did a restaurant night there and guess what? It WAS good-all the kids and I liked it-we could eat what we wanted, we could go back for more, it was a fun atmosphere and we LIKED how the food tasted. Sadly my husband missed out on this fantastic night out, but we will be returning there soon!

So, next time you need a night off from cooking and are looking for an affordable, tasty and fun place to take the family, check out your local
Cici's Pizzas. You won't regret it!

***By way of disclosure-I was not monetarily compensated for this post, but I will receive 2 free buffet coupons. I am going to use them to take my husband and kids over there and have a break...it will be such a treat with the new baby coming so quick!***


Photobucket

0 comments: