Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eden's Aprons & Gifts...My baby girl is the Model!!

Recently I stumbled upon a SUPER cute Etsy shop & Facebook page! It was for Eden's Aprons & Gifts. I fell in LOVE with her CUTE aprons immediately! AND shortly after I "liked her Facebook page, I saw she wanted to have some lovely little ladies model for a new product she was making: Pillow Case Dresses. I was SOOO excited that I signed little Cat up right away! Check out some shots of her in the incredible Pillow Case Dress I got from Eden's Aprons & Gifts.




Isn't this dress ADORABLE?! AND it is nice that is works alone, or with something under it for those colder days!!

I HIGHLY recommend checking out all the fantastic items over at Eden's Aprons & Gifts. You will not be disappointed! And while you are checking her out, stop by her Facebook page and "Like" her there.

**I am not being paid or compensated in any way for this post. It is just my opinion. I even paid for the dress (though to fully disclose all, it was discounted).***


Photobucket

0 comments: