Monday, March 14, 2011

I had my Philly Cooking Dillema House Party!!!

I have told you before about my love for Houseparty.com. It is a site where you apply to host various parties, and if chosen for a party, you get a party pack supplied to you for your party. (And as a side note-you do NOT have to be a blogger to host these!)

And...Boo-yeah!! Thanks to House Party and Kraft's new Philidelphia Cooking Creme I got to have one heck of a party PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma House Party™ on Saturday (March 12th)! WAHOO!!!

For my PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma party, House Party sent:

For Hosts:

•4 gratuity coupons for New PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
•1 GreenPan™ Signature Stainless Steel skillet
•1 GreenPan™ Signature Stainless Steel skillet pamphlet
•1 PHILLY Cooking Creme Oven Mitt

For Hosts and Guests:

•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme coupons
•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme recipe booklets
•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme notepads
•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme magnets
•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme cooking spoons
•16 Home Shopping Network coupons

Each of my guests got to take home some fun stuff! See:

I decided to try out 3 different entrees from the cookbooks they sent and have a variety of options for my guests to eat! I made: Creamy Chicken Pot Pie, And 2 recipes provided by Chef Todd English: Creamy Artichoke Pasta, & Creamy Italian Mac & Cheese. All 3 were delicious and SUPER EASY!! Here are some pics of getting it all ready:

And a few of guests enjoying it (there were very few of the actual party pics that worked out properly-they were all blurry somehow...but here are a few less blurry ones)

If you too would like to host parties like this with prize packs provided, you should go apply for some of the exciting upcoming events. Check them out at Houseparty.com. I would LOVE to attend some of your house parties!! :)




Photobucket

0 comments: