Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OUCH...that gas fill up hurt!! Find the cheapest Omaha Gas Prices...

I am sure all of us that drive are feeling a bit like the picture above!! I know I am! Gas prices KILL my budget and break my heart a little each time I fill up...I suspect that will not end with gas prices on the rise again, but for locals, I wanted to share a website I heard about on the radio this morning as I drove the kiddos to Spanish class.

Omahagasprices.com is a website where people post the least expensive gas prices they spot. I know there are other sites that do similar things, but I really liked this one because it is local and is updated by locals looking out for each other! So, if you want to know where the least expensive gas prices are locally, check out Omahagasprices.com!

Do you have another resource you can share or any tips for getting the best bang for your buck when it comes to gas?! I would LOVE to hear your money saving tips on this topic!!


Photobucket

0 comments: