Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Walmart trip-over $100 in savings!!!

I had a fantastic shopping trip to Walmart the other day and have not yet posted it for you to see!! I have to admit, I have quite a few FREE coupons and I had some great price matches as well-plus they had a FANTASTIC sale on the clothing I bought! ($1 for kids clothing regularly marked $12 to clearance out the winter stuff!!)

OK-here are my deal details. You can see all the items in the picture above. I figured out that had I paid normal price for all of it (no coupons, pricematches or sales), I would have spent $145.08 + Tax. Check out the receipt to see my final price:

Yes-you read that right, the final price on all that was $39.08 + Tax. (May I also note that of that money spent,  $13.75 was on 5-12 packs of soda, and $4.66 was spent on the only 2 items I spent full price on-mushrooms and celery. So, the other 21 items cost me a grand total of $20.67) My total overall savings was a WHOPPING $106!!! WAHOO!!

In case you cannot see all I got in the pic, here is a list:
  • 2-3 lb bags of chicken
  • 1-2 lb sliced mushrooms
  • 1 bunch of celery
  • 4 packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
  • 5-12 packs of soda
  • 1 bag Mission Tortilla Chips
  • 3 boxes Fiber Plus bars
  • 1 package of the NEW Philadelphia Cooking Creme
  • 2 Hazelnut CoffeeMate Creamers
  • 1 30 oz bag od El Monterey Taquitos
  • 1 HUGE bag of Gorton's Fish Fillets
  • 1 Package of Purex Complete Crystals
  • 1 girls skirt
  • 2 boys hoodies
  • 2 girls tee shirts
Trips like this still amaze me!! What great deals have you scored lately?!

Photobucket

0 comments: