Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SC Johnson Smart & Easy Spring Cleaning + Scrubbing Bubbles Coupon


Have I mentioned before (like a million times) that I HATE cleaning? Yes, I am sure I have...and I am sure I have mentioned that one of the things I hate most about cleaning is the smell of cleaning products. I cannot STAND the smell of most cleaning products! But back last June, through Bzz Agent, I was given the chance to try some Scrubbing Bubbles products and LOVED them! L.O.V.E.D. them-It is the first cleaning product that has a pleasant smell to me!

So, of course I JUMPED at the chance to join another Bzz Agent campaign for SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning that includes Scrubbing Bubbles products! I got the box quite a while ago and have been trying out all the products (I am sure I will get even more chances to try them out as I prepare for my mother-in-law to visit next week!!). Check out all the great stuff that came in the Spring Cleaning Box I got:

Yeah! All that-if you cannot see the picture, let me tell you, it has a Glade Spring Collection limited edition candle, a Glade Plug Ins Scented Oils Refill, Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer, Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel,  Pledge Lemon Clean, a booklet of info about these great products, and $58 worth of coupons!!

FIrst let me repeat how much I really like the products-everything smells so good and the cleaners really clean well!! I am very happy with these products and recomend them all-seriously! I especially love the Scrubbing Bubbles products which is why I am super excited to tell you about the coupon they have right now!

Right now you can get a $1 off Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer coupon right here. AND you will also want to go "like" Scrubbing Bubbles on FB-they will be giving away surprises twice a month through June!!

**As a Bzz Agent I was given free products for me to try. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.***
Photobucket

0 comments: