Thursday, June 2, 2011

ArtisticLetters review and EXCLUSIVE DEAL for my readers!!!


Have you ever seen those fantastic pictures where photographers have used photos of random items around to spell out words? I ADORE that type of thing, so I was super excited when I had the chance to check out Jodi Gerber's work, and make some fabulous projects from them. (Oh and did I mention that she is offering a deal for my readers?! You will want to read on!!)

I want to tell you about Jodi and her work at ArtisticLetters, but first check out the kinds of amazing projects you can make:






And look at what I put together using her letters:
This one is for the blog.

This one is for the family.

And now that you have seen the kinds of great projects you can put together, let me tell you about Jodi and ArtisticLetters!

Jodi Gerber (Photographer extraordinaire!) of ArtisticLetters has created an entire catalog of black & white letter images throughout the past 3 years. She has done it all by taking photos of objects in nature that resembled letters of the alphabet. She recently decided to offer her ENTIRE catalog of 250+ letter images to the public on CD or Download so that anyone could create their own designs! It’s such an awesome and original way to make artwork for your home or whatever (scrapbooking, greeting cards, and digital designs consisting of wedding invitations, baby’s birth, etc.). Really there are endless possibilities! You can use it for really any letter related project you can imagine!

So, What's the Deal?!
As I mentioned, Jodi teamed up with me and is offering my readers (YOU!) Exclusive Discounted Pricing of up to $6 Off!

Please visit her website http://www.buyalphabetphotos.com/ and browse the images, testimonials, and ideas.

Then check out the Exclusive Pricing and Freebie by clicking on this link:
http://www.buyalphabetphotos.com/exclusive-pricing-and-freebie-page-expires-june-4.html (FYI, This link is only accessible here for my readers – you won’t be able to find it on her website.)

AND guess what else?! Jodi also offered my readers a FREEBIE alphabet set (with purchase) as a Bonus! And here’s the great part – you get to choose a Damask set from 6 different galleries! More info about this freebie is available on the special link above.

The exclusive pricing and freebie offer expires Saturday, June 4 at midnight so be sure you take advantage of this great deal while it lasts.

You can also visit Jodi’s facebook page and click “Like” to find more info and receive future promotions.

I would LOVE to see what kinds of amazing projects you do with Jodi's work! Let me know what you end up making if you choose to take advantage of this great deal!!



Photobucket

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments: