Wednesday, June 29, 2011
What is it?
I had the opportunity to review the Protech Dent™ Mouth Guard for kids. Let me tell you a bit about their product:
- The first thoroughly scientifically tested mouth guard
- Developed in The Operating Room for patient safety
- Ultra thin (1.6 mm)
- Extremely comfortable
- 30% stronger than conventional mouth guards - a revolutionary technology with built in crumple zones
- No germ transfer from dirty hands
- ISO-certified - all American manufacturing
- These athletic mouth guards are specifically designed so you can breathe without difficulty, easily talk with teammates during practice and games, and drink without removing the guard.
First let me tell you the first experience I had with my son and a mouth guard. Though it was for kids, he gagged on it and threw up on me. We ended up buying and molding many mouth guards last year trying to find one that did not gag this small mouthed kid. He hated it. I was really nervous to agree to a mouth guard review as I was afraid in might be a similarly horrible experienc to previous mouth guards. It was not! It was quick and easy and made a great mouth guard. In fact, I made a video of us shaping the mouth guard. Check it out:
I would recommend checking out Protech Dent™ Mouth Guards. They come in kids AND adult sizes so if you play sports you might want one for yourself!
Where can you get one?
Check out the Protech Dent™ website here. OR try to win one here from my blog!!!
One lucky Beckee's Deals reader will win the same thing we reviewed: one Protech Dent™ Mouth Guard for a child.
Here is how to enter the Giveaway (PLEASE make sure to leave an email address in each comment so I can reach you should you win):
MANDATORY ENTRY (Must do this first for other entries to count): Just let me know what sport your child will use this mouth guard for.
Once you have done that, you can get 4 extra entries by doing the following things (Just make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, and leave me your email address in each comment so I know how to contact you should you win):
1. Become a PUBLIC GFC follower of my blog.
2. Subscribe to my blog via Email or an RSS feed/reader. (Yes-you can use this entry if you are already an email or RSS subscriber- just let me know how you subscribe to my blog).
3. Become a Facebook fan of my blog here.
4. Follow me on Twitter here.
Be sure to leave a comment for each entry with your email address. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. This giveaway ends on Monday, July 4th at 11:59 PM Central Time.
***Please note...This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was provided a product for my review and one lucky reader will get a mouth guard of their own. As always, all thoughts are my own.***