Thursday, July 7, 2011

Get FREE Nail strips (or at least a $10 credit to SaveMore.com)

One of my favorite ways to get freebies is when a new deals site (like Groupon) offers a bonus for signing up. So, I am super happy to be able to tell you about this new site that is offering $10 credit when you sign up.

Savemore.com currently is offering a $10 credit when you sign up as a new customer. AND the deal today is for Nail Polish Strips (which I have been wanting to check out and try for a while now). You can pay $6 for $12 Worth of Nail Polish Strips + free shipping which means you can get this deal totally free with the $10 credit.

If you are interested, please sign up using my referral link here so I can also benefit from your joining (I get a $10 credit for referrals). I want to warn you first that you WILL have to enter your Credit Card number but it will charge you nothing when your total is under the $10 credit amount.

Photobucket

0 comments: