Monday, July 25, 2011

I get to Sample OLD NAVY jeans through Crowd Tap!! #crowdtapper #oldnavy

Generic125x125

A While back I joined Crowd Tap which is a place you get to share your opinions and sometimes even get to sample awesoem items. One of the places they work with is Old Navy and I joined hoping to sample some SWEET Old Navy clothing. As you can imagine Crowd tappers are all pretty interested in the sampling events, so I applied and did not get in to the first few, but guess what?! Today I got accepted into the Old Navy Jeans Sampling event!!! YES!!! I will get to go pick out a pair or FREE Old Navy Jeans to sample out and tell you guys all about.

If you also want the chance to become a Crowd Tapper so you can sign up for future sampling events, please join through my referral link here and we can start tappin together! :)


Girls125x125


Photobucket

1 comments:

Mommybug77 said...

congrats. it says my application for that campaign is still under review :)