Monday, July 11, 2011

Kids Eat Free (or Cheap): Where do you go?

I was just sitting here thinking about how I do not want to cook dinner later tonight (yes I am already thinking about dinner and we have not even done lunch yet). While I was thinking about it, I thought I would let you know about a website I LOVE because it has an awesoem list of Kids eat free local (Omaha) restaurants (MANY are national as well thought FYI) and it is listed by day of the week. So, as I sither on a Monday, I go over to the list on Momsofomaha.com to see what restaurants have Monday deals.

They have a pretty good list with about 20ish restaurants , but I am sure you know of others-what is your go to restaurant for great kids deals? We love to go to the Kids eat free at Sizzler(M-W at our local one) and at Spaghetti Works (M), and we love the kids eat cheap ($.99) at Applebee's (T, TH).

I am seriously always looking for other places with kids deals-do you have any you can share?

Photobucket

0 comments: