Monday, July 25, 2011

Reader Question: Where do I FIND coupons?!


Recently I had a reader ask me about where to find online printable coupons. I realized I have not talked about that much lately. This is the short and sweet post to answer that question. First though can I just throw in that I highly recommend getting the Sunday newspaper so you can clip the coupons in it?!  Now, for online coupons, I get most of my coupons from Coupons.com. Other places to look are Smart Source and Red Plum.

Also if you are looking for a specific product or brand, check their company website and facebook page. There are OFTEN the best coupons there.  And one more trick if you are looking for a specific item is to check a coupon database where you can type in the name of a product you are looking for and it tells you whether there is a coupon out there for it. It also tells you the source of the coupon and often they are printable, so you can just print out a coupon for whatever you need to buy. I do know that there have been a couple times when I knew about a coupon that I did not find on their database, but most of the time I find great coupons hat I need! The site I use most is at Hot Coupon World and you can find it here.


Photobucket

0 comments: