Thursday, July 7, 2011

You can send fan mail to Disney characters and get back autographed pics!!

This is freaking awesome! Seriously I did not know you could do this! I SOOO wish my aunt Cathy was still alive so I could have Goofy send her a picture! (Yes I know she was not a kid, but trust me-it would have made her day...ney year!)

Anyway, Couponing to Disney says that you can have your kid(s) write a fan letter to their favorite Disney character and they will get an autographed picture back. Just write them a letter at this address (Couponing to Disney said to be sure to let them know why you love them so much):

Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

How awesome is that? I know what my kids and I will be doing this afternoon.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

That is WAY cool . . . and yes, Cathy would have loved that! :) My kids and I are totally doing this!! Thanks for sharing!!!