Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Look what I got (and you can get too...for FREE)

The other day I told you about how you can have Santa send a little note to your kiddos for free through Tiny Prints. Well, I just thought I would share what we got in the mail yesterday with you:



The kids were SOOO excited! Armour (my 5 year old) was running around the house yelling "I am on the GOOD list!! YESSSS!!!" I had to point out that it said to "Keep up the good work" so he would have to still work to stay there. He then said "Yeah Yeah, I know, but for now I am just happy I am there!!!"

In case you missed how to do this, here is the info again:

1. Like Tiny Prints on Facebook.

2. Click on the "Santa Cards" tab on the left and follow the instructions from there!

Have fun with this one! I sure did!

Photobucket

0 comments: