Wednesday, October 26, 2011

$2 #Chipotle Boorito on #Halloween anyone?!

I love holidays not only because I get built in fun family time and traditions, but I also get lots of fun deals! Holidays really bring out the deals!! And I love Halloween because the deals are always some sort of themed thing! Check out the AWESOME Chipotle Halloween "BOORITO" deal:

So, as it says in the picture, you get a $2 BOOrito on Halloween and proceeds will benefit Chipotle Cultivate foundation and Farm Aid. Here are some more details:

For those that have terrible eyesight like me (or who cannot see the picture). here is the basics of what you have to do to get this deal: Go to any Chipotle on Halloween from 6 pm to closing dressed in a costume inspired by the family farm and you can get a burrito, bowl, salad, or an order of tacos made with responsibly raised ingredients for just $2!! Boo-Yeah!! :)

For more info and to see how to enter the Online Costume Contest part of the fun, please see the Chipotle Boorito website or test "BOORITO" to 888222.

Yummy! I LOVE Chipotle...this may be a sign that I should go there on Monday?!

Photobucket

0 comments: