Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Love #Walmart's new holiday pricematch-it makes me feel reckless!!

Have you all heard about Walmart's New Holiday PriceMatch Guarantee? It is Sah...weet!! Here is the deal (According to their Press release:
If a customer buys an eligible product at Walmart anytime between Nov. 1 and Dec. 25, and then finds that same product advertised for less at another store, Walmart will give the customer a gift card for the difference through Dec. 25. Guaranteed.

Walmart’s Christmas Price Guarantee is valid on purchases made Nov. 1 through Dec. 25 on identical items (the same brand, size, color, quantity, grade and model number) that are currently available at competitor’s stores located within the same local market as a particular Walmart storei. To apply for the Christmas Price Guarantee, customers need to simply bring in their original Walmart cash register receipt and the local competitor’s current printed ad to Walmart’s Customer Service desk through Dec. 25. Once validated, a gift card for the difference will be issued. Items placed on layaway will also be eligible for the Christmas Price Guarantee.

Did you catch all that?! I can buy my presents at Walmart when it is a good deal. THEN if I see it advertised anywhere later for less, for a GREAT deal, I can bring in the reciept to Walmart and they will go back and give me the pricematched price-I get the difference in Walmart cards (which I will use anyway)! AWESOME!!

I feel like I should recklessly go get all my Christmas stuff now and hope it goes on sale...

Tune in tomorrow to read about how Walmart and the Internet are ruining my cherished tradition... :)

Photobucket

0 comments: