Friday, January 13, 2012

Free Family Flicks...WINTER Edition (in Omaha)

I always love the free mivies in the Summer at different movie theaters, but I have wondered over and over why there aren't more programs like this during the winter time. It is a place I can go with my kids without spending a TON og money that is INSIDE when it is snowy and cold!

Well, a couple weeks ago we were at the Marcus theater at Village Pointe and the guy there told me they are starting a favorite family flicks program on Saturday and Sunday mornings this winter! It is NOT free, but it is only $2 per person. I got some info on that (From their website):

Warm up with Marcus Theatres® and American Family Insurance® this winter!

Join us February 4th - March 18th, 2012 on Saturday mornings at 10am and Sunday* mornings at 11am to view your favorite family flicks for just $2! Grab the family and head to your nearest participating Marcus Theatre® location! All titles will be shown in standard 2D only.

Their Movie Schedule is as follows:

Feb. 4/5 - The Smurfs
Feb. 11/12 - Zookeeper
Feb. 18/19 - Spy Kids 4
Feb. 25/26 - Winnie the Pooh
March 3/4 - TBA
March 10/11 - TBA
March 17/18 - TBA

I was EVEN MORE excited when a friend of mine emailed me the other day to tell me about the FREE Family Flicks at Aksarben Cinema this winter! All they ask is for a canned food item per person for admission (or $1 which they donate to Together, Inc.

Here is the Movie Schedule (shows start @ 10 a.m., doors open approximately 30 minutes in advance):

Jan. 28/29 - The Smurfs
Feb. 4/5 - Zookeeper
Feb. 11/12 - Spy Kids 4
Feb. 18/19 - Mr. Popper's Penguins
Feb. 25/26 - Kung Fu Panda 2
March 3/4 - Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

Thanks Nancy for the info!
Photobucket

0 comments: