Monday, January 9, 2012

Purex Triple Action Detergent (review)

Have I mentioned (a lot) how much I adore being a Purex Insider? Seriously. I am a Purex fan and to get to try out their newest stuff, tell you about it and often give it away to you is just awesome!!! Today will be a big Purex day because I have gotten a few sweet new items to tell you all about! Right now I want to tell you about this product:

This is the Purex new Triple Action formula (which is available across the entire liquid detergent line).
To quote the info I was given, "This new and improved Triple Action formula delivers even better on Purex’s promise to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean, and as always, for half the price of the leading brand!"

FYI, part of the reason I LOVE Purex is because it works so well and is SOOO affordable! I have ALWAYS loved that about Purex! They are committed to watching out for our pocketbooks as well as delivering great products which is why they have been figuring out this newly improved formula that not only is improved in how it works, but still stays affordable! As they say "It’s an even better clean, for half the price of the leading brand. New Purex Triple Action leverages the best parts of our current formula, combined with new additions, to deliver great cleaning plus improved brightening power."

I have had the chance to use the Free and Clear version at my house for the past month or so. It has been fabulous! A few things I noticed. I did not need to use as much detergent as I need to with some other detergents I have tried. We do a lot, A LOT of laundry here with 7 people in this house. When I saw the size of the bottle, I thought it might last a week or two. But like I said, we have been using it for a bit over a month. (It is at the end of the bottle now)

Also, I am not sure I would really notice a difference in brightness, but I have noticed out clothing looks better. I am not a queen if laundry. I do not have the time or patience to spot and fix every detail. Often my kids do not even tell me if their clothing needs extra attention. And I am often so hurried to get the job done, that I forget to check. We have had to get rid of a lot of clothing from just staining. I have found that I have had less of that this past month. Not sure if the kids are making less spills or if it is the detergent or both, but I have noticed less of a problem this month.

We always use the Free and Clear because we have some kids (and a dad) with really sensitive skin. This works beautifully to keep them from breakouts!

I am so happy to tell you that coming up in a few weeks here, Purex will be bringing back one of my favorite things, their “Prove it to yourself” campaign. They think you should have the chance to try this out yourself. No reason to take their word for it, you can take YOUR word for it! When that promotion returns in February, I will make sure to post a reminder with a link to the page for you to request your own sample to test out!

But in the meantime, if you are looking for a great affordable detergent, check out the Purex new Triple Action formula. It is great-you can take my word for it! :)

***I am a Purex Insider and was given a free bottle of this product to try out for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was given, and as always all opinions expressed are my own!***

Photobucket

0 comments: