Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Because I Tried it Birthday Chronicle Review


I am a sucker for sentimental/memory items. I love photo books, journals, baby books or really anything like that. Trouble is, I am not that great at keeping them. In fact I have had 5 children, and the I tried to remember to get a newspaper from the day each one was born, but guess what? I only have one from the first child. So, when I was asked to review a Birthday Chronicle from Because I Tried It, I was ecstatic.

Let me tell you a little about Because I Tried It.

First and foremost, they provide Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime. I reviewed their Birthday Chronicle, but that is just one of many, MANY items they have available. Check out the extensive list of personalized products here. Oh and by the way-they will get your personalized gift to you via email within 48 hours. Yeah-it's that quick!

Let me tell you about my Birthday Chronicle!

I decided to use my birthday for this review (because I could not choose which kid to do). Check out the Chronicle:

I love that is includes things like who was President, Famous people that share my birthday, who won the Academy Awards that year, and What my Chinese New Year symbol is (Horse). It has a lot of interesting facts and is presented as a newspaper front page. Oh and did I mention I had it in my email the day after I sent the information out? It was SUPER FAST!

I really like my Birthday Chronicle and will probably order one for each of my children's birthday's as well. It is so perfect for a baby book!

Let me tell you where you can connect with Because I Tried It.
Photobucket

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: