Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi-Diddle-Dee-Lee Crochet...go Like it on Facebook!!

Friends, I love to support mom made shops and businesses, and I love it even more when they are owned by my real friends. Heidi of Hi-Diddle-Dee-Lee Crochet has been one of my best friend for many, many years (what like 15ish now-how are we that old?). Anyway. Besides being my dear friend, she is also a really talented Crochet..er? Check this out:

Yeah, awesome right?! (She is also as obsessed with Disney as I am, at least as obsessed)

Heidi's page is new and she is trying to build it up, so if you could, please go like her Hi-Diddle-Dee-Lee Crochet Facebook page. If she gets 50 likes by Saturday, she is going to do a giveaway!!! I would love to win said giveaway, so help a girl out and go like Heidi's page!!

By way of disclosure, I was not compensated in anyway for this shout out, I just wanted to help out a friend in building up her mommy run business! :)

Photobucket

0 comments: