Tuesday, March 6, 2012

John Carter and Frankenweenie!

I am on the Dianey blogger list now, wich means I get some fun information to share with you about their upcoming and current movies. I want to share a couple of the funt hisngs I have heard about over the past couple weeks.

First, if you have not heard about John Carter yet, it is a Disney movie that opens the Friday everywhere. Here is a little snipit about the movie:

JOHN CARTER is directed by 2-time Academy Award winner Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo” & “Wall-E”) and is based on the novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs which were the inspiration for such classic sci-fi adventure movies like “Star Wars” and “Avatar.”

Here is a preview:



You can "Like" JOHN CARTER on Facebook or visit the official site to learn more! (Remember it opens this Friday 3/9/12)

Also, My family saw a movie in the theatre on Saturday and there was a preview for the upcoming Frankenweenie movie. It looks interesting. My boys (the 2 old enough to talk) both yelled "I want to see that!" in the theatre at the end of the preview! And I was sent a preview to share with you!


It opens on October 5, 2012 in theatres and looks like a good one to see as a family!


Photobucket

0 comments: