Friday, March 9, 2012

John Carter opens today (must read for parents) + peek at The Lone Ranger!

The other day, I wrote a little post about a couple of Disney movies: John Carter and Frankenweenie. As you probably know, John Carter comes out in theaters today. I know there have been a lot of questions about John Carter (even my husband was asking me about it) so I wanted to share this great article with you. Geek dad over at Wired.com was able to preview the movie and he wrote a FANTASTIC blog post about John Carter called 10 Things Parents should know about Disney's John Carter. Great post-go read it!

And while I have your attention, let me give you a first peek at another upcoming Disney movie that I am really excited for (upcoming in 2013): The Lone Ranger (with Johnny Depp!!). Read the info I was sent:

From producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski comes Disney/Bruckheimer Films' THE LONE RANGER. Tonto (Johnny Depp), a spirit warrior on a personal quest, joins forces in a fight for justice with John Reid (Armie Hammer), a lawman who has become a masked avenger.

THE LONE RANGER will be released in May 2013.

Looks sooooo good!! I guess that is what I will do for my anniversary next year...

Photobucket

0 comments: