Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Paradise Bakery freebies for customer appreciation TOMORROW!

Wow! I got a fun little flyer in my mail today! Apparently, Tomorrow, Thursday August 16th is Customer Appreciation Day at Paradise Bakery.

For those that cannot see the picture (ok, so no one can see the picture since it won't work-I will try to add it later), it says that if you go in tomorrow, you can enjoy a free cup of coffee all day and sample some of their menu items as well. From 7-9am sample Bagels and Breakfast items, 11am-2pm sample salads, Sandwiches, & Panini (though Panini are not available at mall cafes), and from 2-4pm Low-Fat Fruit Smoothies.

(If you were lucky enough to get this same flyer-make sure to check out the back of it for a sweet coupon!!!) Guess I know where Kindle, Everest and I will be for our field trip tomorrow...
Photobucket

0 comments: